Friday, August 22, 2008

Boring Friday....

Ever been at work and literally, had absolutely nothing to do?? Welcome to my day today, hence the posting of a long overdue blog! There's so much to update you on, too.
Little Prince has a little girlfriend....her name is Shelby and she's too cute! We went on a date last week. Took her bowling and then to McDonald's for Happy Meals. He's asking when we can do it again! He also started Kindergarten on Wednesday!! What an exciting and nerve wracking day!! But he had a great time and now I hear of no one but his teacher, Miss Claire!!!
Princess K's hair is growing out and she's looking even more adorable...pics to come soon!!
Have a GREAT weekend and I'll get back to looking for stuff to do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm Dana with the BlogHer Ads Network. I've been trying to reach you via e-mail but they have been returned undeliverable. Can you please e-mail me?

Thanks,

Dana
dana@blogher.com

Anonymous said...

WElcome back!

How sweet that your son has a little girlfriend! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm Dana with the BlogHer Ads Network. I've been trying to reach you via e-mail but they have been returned undeliverable. Can you please e-mail me?

Thanks,

Dana
dana@blogher.com

Yellow Beads said...

If I worked full time, I would have more time for blogging--ha!