Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Top Ten for 2008....

This year, I've decided that I need to make a list of the top ten things I'm thankful for. Some will be obvious and others just might be silly, but I'm thankful nonetheless. And, by the way, these are not in any particular order, just in order of the way they spilled out of my brain.

I am thankful...

10. ... that my two gorgeous children are relatively healthy and have no serious medical conditions.

9. ... for my gorgeous husband who puts up with me and even cleans the house and does laundry when I don't feel like doing it.

8. ...for the smell of Downy fabric softener. Puts me in a good mood every time I catch a whiff!

7. ...for a clean house. Enough said.

6. ...for a place to live. Too many people don't have the privilege.

5. ...for friends who put up with my psychosis/neurosis, whatever you want to call it.

4. ...for facebook.

3. ...for my new job.

2. ...that I haven't totally screwed up my life and have made relatively good choices.

1. ...that God's grace is sufficient.

Hope you have ten things you are thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Yellow Beads said...

that's a pretty damn good list!