Friday, September 28, 2007

Conversion? (Ran on MySpace on 9-17-07)

hard work!!
I thought real estate was hard.
I thought preganancy and delivering a child were hard.
I thought exercise was hard.
They have nothing on this!!
I have kept my house CLEAN for TWO weeks now!!!
I've turned into a raging psycho in the process, but anyone who wants to stop by my house with no notice CAN.....I wouldn't be embarrassed with the amount of toys, underwear, laundry laying around becuase there would be NONE.
My laundry is caught up, the toys are put away, the beds are made, the toilets scrubbed.
I know this isn't exciting for most of you, but for ME, the one of the sloppiest people on planet Earth, it's VERY exciting!!
Amazing how a clean house can impact the rest of your life, though. I am feeling completely organized in all aspects (except maybe career, as I try to figure out what I want to do).
When asked "where is XXXX??" - I now know the answer! Quite invigorating.
Anyways, that's it. Have a VERY HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments: