Thursday, December 13, 2007

ummmmm, is that bacon I smell??

Okay, so it's twenty till FIVE. FIVE IN THE MORNING. I am completely WIDE awake. Straightened the house, did the dishes, wrapped a ton of gifts. To top it all off, I just put some bacon in the oven! Yeah,at 442AM. Crazy, I know. At this point, I'm just going to stay up until I take Little Prince to school and come home and nap. But, we're having friends over tonight, too, so I'm feeling the pressure of having my house look decent.

Tomorrow??? NO CAFFEINE for me! I drank a large sweet tea today and then topped it off with a can of coke around 6PM. Gee, I wonder why I'm not sleepy????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried tylenol pm? Just a few nights of regulated sleep might reverse the cycle.

Cecily R said...

Next time, since someone recently called me a vampire, you should call me! I'm always up!

Hope your week is full of 8 hour sleeps and no caffeine highs!