Thursday, October 25, 2007

Kiss Your Babies

Today was a most wonderful, fabulous day! It was not hot. It was in the low 80s with low humidity. In fact, I kept my son home from preschool and we all went to play at the playground. TWO playgrounds, to be precise and we had a wonderful time!

On the way to the playground, I got a call from a new client who I'm taking out to look at property on Saturday morning. He and his wife are already approved for the loan, so now I have to get to work! Then, I made a couple calls about lowering my homeowners insurance. The first person I talked to was able to lower my premium by over $1700!!! Wow. It's been a rather good week. I'm still broke, but am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, you know?

I'm working in the office tomorrow for a few hours (which I never do), so that will give me time to schedule my day with the buyers on Saturday. Is it wrong that I am really looking forward to being away from my house and my kids for four hours straight??!!?? I know that as soon as I walk in the door in the afternoon, I will have started missing them tremendously, BUT, the thought of being able to surf the net, get some work done AND have some adult conversations that don't involve the words "pee pee, poopie, NO, don't, please pick up" is just overwhelming.

I'll let you know how Saturday goes. In the meantime, savor the small moments with your families (and your friends). Don't let an opportunity to tell someone you love them pass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are beyond right. I always hug, kiss and give lovings to my little family. But I get a Saturday outing too... YEEHAW ! Adult conversation here i come :>