Friday, October 05, 2007

To Ebay or not to ebay? THAT is the Question!!

So, I've spent the past three hours taking inventory of my kid's clothes that no longer fit, taking the pictures, writing down the details, etcetera, etcetera only to sit on ebay for another hour to begin loading it all so that I can try to sell these darn clothes!
See, I used to give them all away. GIVE, as in for FREE - but I don't exactly have cheap taste. Yes, I get good deals on everything I buy, but I don't get deals like FREE - so tell me, WHY should I be responsible for clothing all the children of the world? You know, red and yellow, black and white. And in expensive clothes, no less!
Now, before anyone complains to me that I should donate these clothes to a charity, I have a separate box of those clothes. The ones I'm selling are ones that I think could actually garner some moolah, which I am in need of!! Kapish?
So anyways, back to ebay. I've now loaded 17 items and I'm only halfway finished and the stinkin' site won't let me continue - apparently they are doing maintenance for the next few hours. This, after I typed in all the information about the size 8 red tennis shoes for girls, which by the way, too cute.
Well, that's my rant for now. I've got tons more but it's two o'clock in the morning and quite frankly, I am exhausted. We'll talk again soon.

No comments: